We are excited to announce we are preparing for the 2022 Fall Session!
The following information is very important, please read carefully.
White Marsh Gymnastics Session Plan:
Please note that certain guidelines will remain in place for indoor activities including social distancing and sanitizing equipment.
- Please line up outside the double doors on the side of the building facing the playground. Participants only will enter the building through the side doors (parents will not be permitted in the building or the gym, only one parent permitted with each tot participant). Please be mindful of social distancing when lining up outside the side doors. We will start letting participants in a few minutes before their scheduled class time. (We will allow parents to walk their child to the gym for the first class only but they will be expected to exit the building once class begins with the exception of the tot parents). Per the White Marsh Rec office policy, parents are not permitted to wait in the building (hallway) during classes.
- Equipment and mats will be sanitized before each class. Hand sanitizer will be available for all participants entering the gym
- No food permitted in the building. Water only.
- Please have your child bring a bag or backpack to keep their belongings in during class
- It is important that your child wear shoes they can take off/put on easily as they will be asked to remove their shoes and socks during class (instructors will be there to assist if needed)
- Participants will be dismissed from the double doors located on the side of the gym facing the parking lot opposite of the playground. Please do not crowd the area outside the gym doors. We will dismiss kids by class. Your child will not be permitted to meet you at your car.
- Individuals shall maintain 6 feet of physical distance, wherever and as often as possible
- Participants who have tested positive for COVID-19, are symptomatic, or who have had a known exposure to a confirmed case of COVID-19 should not participate according to CDC guidance
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
OPEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Open Registration will be held on-line @ Stone Alley
Registration will open for new participants on Sunday 8/14 @ 10:30 am. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS REGISTRATION UNTIL SUNDAY 8/14 BEGINNING @ 10:30 am!
Registration will remain open until all classes are full or 8/26. If you cannot find a class on the drop down menu the class is full and we are not accepting any more registrations for that day/time. Please do not register for any class you do not wish to participate in. This will NOT guarantee you a spot in the program.
Please click the link below for the fall schedule.
Stone Alley – Registration Instructions –
The link is here:
Registering For an Event
This registration is provided by StoneAlley.com. Before you can register for a program or event, you must login or create an account on Stone Alley. While creating an account please add your child’s information under your account by clicking “Add family member”. Once your account has been created you will be able to register on-line for any program.
Why Do I Have to Have an Account?
Creating an account will allow you to keep track of previous session registrations, as well as make it easy to register for other programs that we offer. You will also be able to access member sections for the programs, sessions, leagues, and teams that you register for.
If you are not directed to the registration page after creating an account please click on programs on the upper right hand side of the page.
- Search Details: Maryland / White Marsh Recreation Council
- On the left hand side of the screen choose Gymnastics
Once on-line registration is available there will be a tab to register.
Please contact WMRCgymnastics@gmail.com with any questions regarding on-line registration.
White Marsh Gymnastics
Please contact WMRCgymnastics@gmail.com with any questions.