Gymnastics - Registration
White Marsh Gymnastics 2020 Session Update
- Participants cannot begin gymnastics until the COVID-19 Waiver has been submitted. The Baltimore County Recs & Parks COVID Waiver is attached. This waiver must be signed BEFORE the session begins. Please sign the waiver attached and return it as soon as possible to WMRCgymnastics@gmail.com
- Once the session begins each participant will be required to fill out a COVID symptom check and show a green check mark (this can be accessed from a cell phone @ BACOsafe.org) before entering the building. If you do not have a cell phone to do this online we will have paper forms available
- Participants only will enter the building through the front door of the Honeygo rec center (parents will not be allowed in the building, this does not include tot participants)
- To limit the amount of people in the building we will have designated pick up areas and pick up times which will be staggered to prevent crowding, a detailed chart will be sent in a separate email
- Equipment and mats will be sanitized before each class. Hand sanitizer will be available for all participants entering the building
- All instructors, volunteers and participants are expected to wear face covering while in the building. In addition instructors will wear rubber gloves if spotting is needed
- Weather permitting some classes will be held outside
- No food permitted in the building
- Individuals shall maintain 6 feet of physical distance, wherever and as often as possible
- Participants who have tested positive for COVID-19, are symptomatic, or who have had a known exposure to a confirmed case of COVID-19 should not participate according to CDC guidance
This registration is provided by StoneAlley.com. Before you can register for a program or event, you must login or create an account on Stone Alley. While creating an account please add your child’s information under your account by clicking “Add family member”. Once your account has been created you will be able to register on-line for any program.
Why Do I Have to Have an Account?
Creating an account will allow you to keep track of previous session registrations, as well as make it easy to register for other programs that we offer. You will also be able to access member sections for the programs, sessions, leagues, and teams that you register for.
- Search Details: Maryland / White Marsh Recreation Council
- On the left hand side of the screen choose Gymnastics
White Marsh Gymnastics
Please contact WMRCgymnastics@gmail.com with any questions.